Sunday, June 7, 2015

on the lay low




Missguided pants, HM turtleneck, Nastygal Leather Jacket, Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, Jord Wood Watches.

Jord Watches hooked me up with this wood watch and it's dope as hell. The maple wood really goes well with leather and denim, and it's so lightweight I don't even know it's on... which is bomb.com. Sakura Fresh Sushi is my favourite restaurant of all time, no lie. Their sushi is on point. every. single. time. They do no wrong there. Yummmmmmers. Finally got my package from Gerard Cosmetics, and at first I wasn't rating the formula of the lipstick but the colour is love. 1995 is my favourite.. Kimchi doll, was a disappointment for me to be honest. Below I've linked jord watches, feel free to check their stuff out!

http://www.woodwatches.com/#collectablepride

No comments:

Post a Comment