Monday, June 8, 2015

rotation



HM Jumper, HM leather pants, Circus by Sam Edelman boots, Zara coat , Celine bag.

Decked out in HM. I remember when I went to the states and HM was one of the best things ever and when I got back home, so happy that we finally opened our own HM in Sydney however I left utterly disappointed. The quality over there is nothing like the stock in our Sydney store. It really is quite sad. These two pieces I got during my trip to Hong Kong. The leather pants are an absolute investment, even though it takes me a good twenty minutes to get them on properly... Nevertheless, they are a staple piece in the wardrobe. As for the jumper, it's loose, v-neck, knitted, warm and just love. Can't wait to piece it together with other outfits. 
The flat lay of products are my current favourites. I absolutely swear by the Mario Badescu Spray and the Grown Alchemist Rose hip oil. Get. On. It. ASAP.

1 comment: